Most of us, atleast the fashionistas, have been updating ourselves on all of Kate Middleton’s dresses during her and Prince William’s Diamond Jubilee Tour. For those who haven’t, we’ve picked out our top five dresses. Not only is she the Duchess of Cambridge, but she also made top ten in the world’s best dressed women of 2012. Which Kate Middleton tour dress is your favorite? We’ll let you decide.
1. Kate Middleton wore a white chiffon head dress with a matching Beulah London dress while visiting a Mosque in South East Asia. She wore nude stockings and nude¬†LK Bennett heels, but shortly took them off to respect Islamic customs. We love the cinched waist with sheer sleeves. She looked incredibly elegant.
2. Kate Middleton wears white again, but this time in Alexander McQueen while headed to Singapore. Who can go wrong in McQueen? Kate belted her waist and added a blue cork wedge, which we also saw her wear plenty of times to the Olympic 2012 Games in London.
3. Kate Middleton wore a matching print dress while in Singapore. The designer, Raoul, is Singapore based. This silk A-line dress Kate wore is perfect for Autumn.
4. Kate Middleton wore a bright yellow shirt dress while in the Solomon Islands. The collared yellow dress is by designer Jaeger, and is made of 100% cotton with a huge bow to cinch the waist.
5. The last dress Kate Middleton wore while on her Diamond Jubilee tour was by designer Jenny Packham who is also British. She wore it to the Kranji Memorial Cemetery while in Singapore and then later made her first speech while overseas. This light blue kimono style pleated dress was paired perfectly with her wooden umbrella, wish we all wished we had.